MY JOB

Hmm....what to write about my job?

Well i'm neither a poetic person to be able to write beautiful words nor a writer to be able to jot a critical views. I'm just a plain person tryin' to express her feelings thru this little space of mine... So here it is....about my job.


If you've read my profile, you'll know by now that i work with the government. To be specific a 'TEACHER'. A job that i've never dreamed of doing since my childhood ambition is to be a DOCTOR(!!) (punyalah men tinggi kan...hehehe...), or something related with science (for your info, i'm so hooked with all the science's stuffs like books, mags, films..etc when i was a kid).

So how come i got into this job?

Hmm....i think the main or major factor for my 'involvement' in the education industry is my FAMILY..but to be specific...my DEAR BELOVED MUM. Coming from a 'teacher's family' where
(considering that my mum, auntys, uncles, cuzns are most in the teaching and educating line), i think my mum actually hoped that at least one of her children will follow in her steps.

It all started in a year 2002...between my studies and 'unemployment'... One lovely day (me at that time, staying with my aunt in Kota Kinabalu), i got a phone call from my mum, requesting that i should be back to my home (Keningau) on that weekend. To make my story short....it turned out that my mum manage to fill for me a form for the GSTT posts. And i MUST be at home that weekend to attend the interview on Monday!!


- to be continued-

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates